No doubt that the trend and popularity of wearing wigs are becoming so much in demand. Women from all over the world love to style their hairstyles by using wigs of all textures. The same is the case with black African women. African women choose to look for some classic curly wigs which they love to wear all the time. No matter whether you want to give your hairs a straight look for wishing to get a short or bob style, curly wigs are available in all textures.
Right through this guide, we will be discussing different types of curly wigs and how you can take care of them. Let’s get into it:
- Polyurethane Wigs
You will find these wigs to be pigmented and they are skin enough to match your skin tone. In this way, you can easily blend them all. As it is having a skin-like material, it would be easy for you to use the adhesives or the tapes over the wig. They work great for the whole hair loss owning to medical treatment of any natural hair loss condition.
- To move the wig from the scalp, you have to gently remove it. Place it within an adhesive-removing solution.
- Let the wig get soak into the solution based on the adhesive which is used to stick it.
- By using the teaspoon, you should scrape off any sort of residue on base and then place it into the solvent.
- Lastly, just wipe away the wig with the alcohol. This is how you can re-attach it again.
- Mesh Wigs
Second, we have Mesh wigs which are made out of full lace and with monofilament materials. They are the most versatile ones to let your hair get styled into any hairstyle. It seems as if they are your natural hair.
- Remove it from the scalp without force and be gentle.
- Now wipe away adhesive by using a damp cloth. Rub the glue gently.
- Next, dip the sponge in the 99% isopropyl alcohol and then rub it on the wig tape or the glue bonds.
- If the wig has any spots or stains, you can fab the alcohol or the adhesive-removal spray on it.
- Shampoo the whole wig with a mild shampoo.
- U-Part Wigs
Last we have a U-part wig which is sewn on the U-part cap by using the clips as well as adjustable straps which are on its back. You can easily blend your natural hairs with this wig by opening the top section of the wig.
- Comb the wig when it is dry by using a wide-tooth comb.
- Now you have to shampoo the U-part wig and then rinse it under lukewarm water.
- Dry the wig by dividing it into partial sections.
- Once it gets dry, you can apply some leave-in conditioner for retaining its moisture.
- Hang it by clipping it on the hanger.